Thursday 9 December 2010

Shooting for laid.co.uk magazine

Very excited. I contacted Jack Knowles - owner of online lad's mag laid.co.uk and I am now doing a shoot for the mag. I've decided it's gonna be a feature on dating and will include a lovely display of sexy images with an interview about dating. The model will answer the questions.

Had LOADS of interest and applications for the shoot as I put a casting call on Facebook and Model Mayhem. The girl chosen is stunning glamour girl Amanda Lee. Beautiful face and amazing figure so she's gonna be just perfect. The shoot will be taking place next week so be sure to check back to see the pictures.

I am also shooting for Candi Coutoure Clothing range - again I have put out a casting call for this. I need 5 girls to model the clothes - I've got 3 suitable so far.

New pictures will be posted soon :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment