Friday 24 December 2010

Final blog of 2010 Merry Christmas all!!

Hey everyone. Can't believe it's Christmas eve already - 2nd half of this year has gone SO fast. Just wanna say a big thank you to everyone I have worked with the last few months - it's been so much fun and I've been thankful for all the support I've received.

I have some BIG plans for next year. I am in the middle of finalising a lot of it but I will announce all in January. Other projects include some lad's mags shoots, castings, lots of promotional work, traveling up and down the UK and much more. Keep checking my Hour Glass Facebook fan page to be the first to hear.

I will also be launching a mini range of Hour Glass clothing mainly just tops to start off so look out for that too!

Here's some of my latest work:














Thanks for reading, hope you have a great Christmas and happy new year!

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment