Thursday 25 November 2010

Lighting

I really feel like I'm starting to understand lighting a little bit more. It's really important because I don't have to rely on photoshop so much and the images have more of a natural feel to them then. I'm noticing how my photos are looking completely different to when I started - hopefully a sign of improvement.

Had 3 shoots today including a lovely bridal one. The dress was BEAUTIFUL. Also another shoot with a mixture of lingerie/clothing etc the girl was stunning with a natural curvy figure and I'm more than sure she could make it as a glamour model if she wanted.

More news:

Been asked to do a feature in a local magazine which is exciting - just need to cast a female model over 5ft10!

Anyway check back soon to find out more!

*Shattered*

No comments:

Post a Comment